ABOUT INTERNAL COMPLAINT COMMITTEE
TJPS College of Arts, Commerce & Managed by Vasavi Vidyanidhi Committee is to providing safe academic and working environment to all the students, teachers and its women employees. As per the strategies of Supreme Court, UGC, Sexual Harassment of Women at Workplace (Prevention, Prohibition & Redressal) Act, 2013 an Internal Complaint Committee has been established by the college. With this view in mind, this cell organizes various activities to women problems coming time to time in society and in media, informing gender awareness. The students of all streams are seriously encouraged to take an active part in the activities of the cell.
- To visualize a safe and healthy environment and protection against the sexual harassment of women at college.
- To make available for the effective implementation of the basic human right of gender equality and guarantee against sexual harassment in college.
- To provide safe and secure at workplace for girls and women.
- To progress a strategy against sexual harassment of women at college.
- To build a secure physical and social environment to arise awareness on sexual harassment in several methods.
- To ensure the implementation of the dogma in letter and spirit through appropriate reporting of the complaints and their follow-up action.
OBJECTIVES OF INTERNAL COMPLAINT COMMITTEE :
- To encourage a social and psychological environment to raise awareness on sexual harassment in its various forms.
- To confirm the application of the policy in letter and spirit through proper reporting of the grievances and their follow-up procedures in time bound manner
- To support the assurance of the institute to provide and environment free of gender based discrimination among staff students and other employees of college.
- To circulate awareness about rights and lodge related to women
PROCEDURE OF THE INTERNAL COMPLAINT COMMITTEE :
The institute has provided the facility to report complaint in offline and online mode to the Internal Complaint Committee. Complaint Box is installed in the Office Premises and it is checked periodically to make note of complaints and take necessary action in order to resolve the complaint. The meetings of ICC members are held regularly to address the issues. In online mode a separate tab of ICC for registering complaint is made available to the stakeholders. The issues reported are discussed in the meetings of ICC and appropriate action is taken on priority basis.
The institute organizes number of awareness activities regarding various issues of sexual harassment and other types of disciplinary complaints in order to maintain zero tolerance of any type of harassment on the campus of the institute.
Write to- email@example.com